Smart phones They spend a good chunk of time managing the applications that work in a Background, this usually bring some benefits to users, since at the time of executing them they will do so immediately.
However, despite provide some benefits, as well cause some inconvenience for which on many occasions we need to close them. Especially because they affect the performance of the battery and the smartphone, making it much slower and heavier.
Other reasons why we must force close apps, is when they begin to present some inconvenience in your system, that is they don’t run correctly or just send an error message. In accordance with all this, here we explain a little more about these processes and how to start closing these apps.
- 1 What is the use of force closing applications on Android? Benefits
- 2 What applications should I close to increase the autonomy of my Android?
- 3 Will I still get notifications from the app if I force it to close?
- 4 Steps to force close apps on Android to save battery
What is the use of force closing applications on Android? Benefits
Carrying out this process can be a very good alternative to try control all those applications that are constantly running on background. Considering that this only will generate battery consumption and that the device starts working much slower.
Because of this, here we are going to explain the main benefits that we can achieve on our smartphone by forcibly closing applications:
- This will allow you to have a battery saving.
- You may prevent some applications run by itself.
- A form of reset an app who is presenting problems when executing it.
- It allows you improve device performance.
- Not being running apps in the background how Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, among others, you can start save mobile data. Taking into account that if you are constantly run you may be having a high data consumption.
- helps you optimize RAM performance.
What applications should I close to increase the autonomy of my Android?
As we already know, Android operating system is mainly characterized by offering a large number of programs of all kinds for its users. This is how each person can come to install a large number of softwares on your device, where some of them can generate higher battery and data consumption than others, as well as affect team performance.
Knowing all this, here We present a list with those applications that you should be closing forcibly so that these do not run by themselves. Taking into account that when closing them they they won’t work again until you run them yourself.
- Facebook: From experience we know that Facebook is one of the heaviest mobile platforms in Google Play, this can affect considerably terminal performance, especially if the same runs constantly in the background. It is important to mention that Facebook you can also cause increased consumption of mobile data.
- Facebook Messenger: The messaging application of this platform is not far behind either. It has a lots of tools that can cause the proper functioning of the equipment is affected. In addition to run in the background
- Antivirus: Although many users follow relying on these types of tools, the truth is that most of them end up causing system problems, instead of slow down Android performance. It is important to note that these operating systems they already have your own integrated antivirus, so there is no need to download other softwares of these guys to mobile.
- System apps: If what we are looking for is take care of the smartphone so that its operation is the most optimal possible, then the most advisable thing is to make use of those known and trusted programs, if we want to navigate use app like Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, among others, if we want download an app, then do it directly from Google Play Store.
- Widgets and animated backgrounds: One of the main reasons why smartphone consume a lot of battery It is when using programs of Live backgrounds or Widgets, also known as dynamic icons. These types of software end up damaging considerably the operation of the terminal and its battery.
Will I still get notifications from the app if I force it to close?
In these cases, you may still be able to continue to receive some notifications from the app after forcing it to close. This is because sometimes these programs do not log out for which they continue receiving notifications.
In the case of WhatsApp, at the time of close it forcibly mainly notifications are also disabled, this is because the app closes completely and in order to enter it again you must go back to enter your data.
Therefore, we can say that this will basically depend on the software with which we are working. In case you make a forced closure of a program and this keep sending notifications, you must enter it, close your session and then if you close it completely. In this way you will prevent the same keep sending notification to your device.
Steps to force close apps on Android to save battery
Force closing applications on Android it can be carried out through different methods. Being able to end the operation of these softwares gives you the possibility of increase battery life and speed of system operation.
Thus, Here we explain each of the methods that you can start to carry out to carry out this type of process:
Closing using the overview
- The first thing you have to do is find the button «General view» located at the bottom of your screen. In some devices this is usually located in center or left as with most Samsung.
- Once found, the following will be keep it pressed for a few seconds until they appear to you the apps you have open on the screen.
- The following will be scroll each of these apps either up, down or to the side, this will also depend of the equipment model.
- Once this is done, you will have closed all programs, thus preventing any of them I know run in the background.
The other method that we can carry out is through device settings, in this case we will have to directly access the app we want to stop. To do this, we must follow these steps:
- The first thing will be to enter the «Settings» from your Android device.
- Then we look for the section of «Applications».
- There it will appear to you a list with all the applications you have installed on your device.
- The following will be enter the app you want to stop.
- There you will see two options «Deactivate» Y «Force closing», in this case we select the second by clicking on it.
- Finally, a window will appear where you must click again on «Force closing» to confirm this process. The program is automatically will close completely and it will stop running.
Using developer options
Finally, we present this other method that can also be carried out from Android settings. This time it consists of enter developer options and from there deactivate all those programs that operate in background.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Enter the «Settings» from your Android device.
- Then move the screen towards the end and select the section of «Developer options».
- There you must scroll the screen down until you get the tab «Applications».
- The next thing will be to click on «Background check».
- Now you will see a list with all the applications they have running in the background, in this case you must pass the switch to the other side until it turns from blue to gray. This way you can disable all this execution of some programs in specifics.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉